Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my knee hurts, that cant be good

only two days in, and my knee is trippin. that cant be good, right? im sure its just cause im rusty, right? or that i have never run, so my body is adjusting, right? today, was hard. i just ran thru the pain. and when i say run, i mean fast skip. and when i say fast skip, i mean a fast walk. ha. i step it up a notch when i see an older person running, older like 60s. danielle (trainer at gym) says that i should be able to run a mile in 3 weeks, without wanting to die. but on the up, i feel good that i went today. thats the main challenge is gettin my butt up and doing it, even when i am super tired. way to go coco! now dont fall of the wagon!

the girls at the station have talked me into getting a physical and lab work. i didnt and still dont want to go. i look at the money i spending. not that i need to go. i dont feel bad, so why go to doc? but, they are my family and i know they are looking out for me. i guess it would be a good thing just to make sure its all good! the only bad thing is no coffee for the lab work!! thats why i didnt go get lab work last time. ya, i know black coffee. um no, my coffee is WHITE when i get done with it. and its is yummtastic! its the first thing when i get to the station. ok, actually its the second. the first is email.

im actually locking it down early tonight. im just tired. my brain is frazzled. i had a productive day. so a nice epsom salt bath is a treat lol, with a squirt of dawn ahahahaha! right after i finish watching 'secret lives of women' mewow!

No comments:

Post a Comment